Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ayden Sayings


I know I am always saying how funny Ayden is but last night he had us all cracking up at dinner. We went to eat mexican and Ayden was doing his "fake cry". Paw Paw (my dad) said to him, "Boy, you better stop that before I give you something to cry about." Ayden replied, "Paw Paw, you aren't gonna give me nothing to cry about 'cause I'm gonna give you a knuckle sandwich!"


Other funny things Ayden has said over the last couple of months:

He was in trouble and I was taking him by the hand to his room and he said to me "You don't have to hold my hand, it's not a parking lot!"


He got in trouble for throwing rocks and hitting a man. When we told him to apologize he said "I can't talk to strangers."


We were riding in the car and he poured water on his pants. He then started to complain about the water on his pants. When I told him that he would just have to wear it that way because he was the one who poured the water on himself he replied "You're the one who gave it to me."


I seriously don't know where he comes up with this stuff! It is so hard not to laugh at him when he is in trouble.



No comments:

Post a Comment