Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sugarland


Ayden is a huge Sugarland fan and has been since he was about 2. He first started to be obsessed with them when All I Want To Do came out. I have video of him in his highchair singing and copying Jennifer Nettles. Every time he hears her sing on the radio he screams SUGARLAND! The mania has started once again with the new song Stuck Like Glue. He watches the video and sings along while copying every move Jennifer Nettles makes. Sugarland mania is upon us so much that I have the ring tone and every time my phone rings Ayden begs me not to answer (so he can hear the song). This craze has even rubbed off on Daniel, so much so that he thought I should get my hair cut like hers (which I did). The moment I walked in the house Ayden screamed, "Mommie, your hair is like Sugarland's". Ayden asks me every day now if my hair will look like Sugarland's that day. He is so disappointed when I get out of the shower and it is wet and doesn't resemble his favorite singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment